Thursday 1 November 2007

what we are doing.

I had a funny turn last week. It finally dawned on me that we now live in New Zealand, that we are not on holiday and that we are not going 'home' to the U.K. in the near future.

I play golf with my uncles once a week, was wednesdays now tuesdays. Surprisingly i still have a lot of my ability, I seem to be able to hit the ball a vast distance but lack the control but it will come with a little more practice.

Ellis is loving school, Harvey has started 'kindy', and Claire is eager to start some sort of job, maybe after christmas.

We just had halloween, a little surreal going trick or treating in the middle of spring, normal you expect to freeze your tits off!!!






Harvey usually doesn't sleep during the day but the other day was different, he got a pillow a blanket and crawled under the dining room table!!


How bloody cute!!
This weekend I am working at the local home and garden show, I will post pictures of our stand later.
Our shipping has arrived in Auckland, now I need to travel to the airport and visit customs and MAF (ministry of agriculture and food, blah blah blah whatever). I need to get clearance from both for our stuff and all being well I then go to the shipping company and collect our stuff. OR travel back to Rotorua, wait for MAF to arrange an inspection, travel back to Auckland to witness the inspection and then hopefully collect our stuff. What a ball ache. The excitment is reaching fever pitch from Ellis, his bike, playstation, roller blades, bedding etc. are in there and he can't wait.
Thanks to everyone who has been in touch since we arrived, keep up the emails and watch out for us on skype.
Anyone interested in buying our house yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Grandad said...

Hope you enjoyed the H & G Show, was that on the APR stand?? Harvey looks good, so does the carpet!!! Home soon.
Love XX

Laurie said...

Hi
Good update but you are really slipping I think I am beating you on the postings, come on get with it

love Mum x x x
see you all soon, Get out the bike pump don't forget you have to cycle to work.